Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Education: MSc Civil Engineering, Road and Water
Experience: 19 years
Key competences: geotechnical construction control and site supervision, soil reinforcement & stabilisation, project management, stability and settlement calculations, deep compaction, fill dam planning, dam safety evaluations
- Extensive experience in geotechnical and hydraulic engineering at all stages of the construction process – from early investigations to final construction documents.
- Has worked as a geotechnical specialist and assignment manager in many different types of construction and infrastructure projects, such as railways, bridges, dams, mines, roads and houses.
- Worked abroad for 3-4 years on various types of infrastructure projects.
Selection of most notable assignments:
- Svenska Kraftnät – Söderåsen to Barsebäck (ongoing)
- Huddinge Municipality – Kv Fabriken and Förrådet (ongoing)
- Vaxholm municipality – Vaxholm harbour and quay 2019 – 2020
- Swedish Transport Administration – Roslags Näsby traffic intersection 2016 – 2019
- Vattenfall – Seitevare power plant 2014 – 2019