Landscape Architect LAR/MSA/KKH and Project Manager
Education: MSc Landscape Architecture
Experience: 20 years
Key competences: urban planning, landscape architecture, infrastructure, project management
- Many years of experience in design and project management for public spaces, urban planning and infrastructure.
- Likes to lead design work in complex projects and planning contexts, and drive collaborative processes between stakeholders.
Selection of most notable assignments:
- Design project manager for Tvärbana Kistagrenen light rail (ongoing)
- Spårväg i Uppsala light rail: process manager and specialist in urban planning and design (ongoing)
- Klarabergsgatan and Sergels Torg: responsible landscape architect for the renovation of Klarabergsgatan, Hamngatan and Sergels torg in central Stockholm.
- Spårväg syd light rail: specialist and responsible for design. Development of concept and preparation of programme document for the Älvsjö – Flemingsberg section. Planning according to railway plan.
- Expansion of the North Station area: landscape architect responsible for the design of tunnel mouths, bridges, pedestrian and cycle paths, urban environments and parks in connection with the construction of a new district in Stockholm.
- E4 The Stockholm bypass: specialist and responsible landscape architect in the planning and design of the largest ongoing road project in Sweden.