Project Engineer, Project Manager
Education: MSc Civil Engineering, Geographic Information
Experience: 5 years
Key competences: project management, infrastructure, data management
- Active in assignment management with experience in design and consulting assignments both nationally and internationally.
- Experienced in working with the combination of positioning systems, geographic information and infrastructure to streamline and build maintenance solutions for complex facilities.
- Driven, structured and very good interpersonal skills – a natural prestigious leader. Has become a key cog in the mission management teams of the projects in which he has participated.
Selection of most notable assignments:
- Slussen, Stockholm, Land and Water sub-area. Deputy UL, Delivery Manager, Controller, Time Schedule.
- Axfood, Project Management. Establishment of service areas next to new logistics centre.
- Kistagrenen light rail, KG40. Controller administration.
- Södertälje Lock and Canal. Time scheduler, preparation and administration of time schedule during project phase.