Project Manager, Project Leader
Education: B. Soc. Sc in Urban and Regional Planning, Civil Engineer Soil and Water YH-Nackademin (ongoing)
Experience: 8 years
Key competences: project management, time planning, urban planning, infrastructure
- Goal-oriented project manager with strong interest in community development and experience in project and assignment management from large and small infrastructure and civil engineering projects in Sweden and abroad.
- Experience as project manager in various urban development and transport projects in developing countries, such as Rwanda, Cambodia, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Selection of most notable assignments:
- Assistant Project Manager, New Slussen sub-area Land, Office of Public Works, Stockholm, 2017 (ongoing)
- Project Manager Infrastructure Projects, Traffic Office, Stockholm, 2021 (ongoing)
- Timetable planner, E4 Stockholm Bypass Hjulsta traffic intersection, Swedish Transport Administration, Stockholm 2018-2019
- Project Manager, Climate Adaptation in the Transport Sector, Ministry of Rural Development, Cambodia 2015-2017