Landscape Architect LAR/MSA
Education: MSc Landscape Architecture
Experience: 13 years
Key competences: Landscape architecture – public spaces, Urban planning and infrastructure – plans and design programs, Vegetation and stormwater design, Ecosystem services, School environments, Residential environments
- Experience in design and planning in public and private environments such as streets, squares, infrastructure, residential courtyards and school environments.
- Landscape analysis and design programmes.
- Project Leader
Selection of most notable assignments:
- Övre Bryggårdsgärdet – developing and implementing the design of the public spaces in the district. Norrtälje 2022 (ongoing)
- Jan Stenbecks torg – design and development of a centrally located square in Kista. 2021 (ongoing)
- Specialist Landscape Architect Tvärbanan Kistagrenen light rail 2018 (ongoing)
- Design programme 2.0 Tvärbanan Kistagrenen light rail 2015-2020
- Tvärbanan Kistagrenen light rail, construction drawings: green structure and pedestrian passages, Norra Ulvsunda to Bromma Airport 2017-2020