Landscape Architect LAR/MSA
Education: MSc Landscape Architecture
Experience: 13 years
Key competences: Landscape architecture – public spaces, Urban planning and infrastructure – plans and design programs, Vegetation and stormwater design, Ecosystem services, School environments, Residential environments
- Experience in design and planning in public and private environments such as streets, squares, infrastructure, residential courtyards and school environments.
- Landscape analysis and design programmes.
- Project Leader
Selection of most notable assignments:
- Specialist Landscape Architect Tvärbanan Kistagrenen light rail 2018 (ongoing)
- Design programme 2.0 Tvärbanan Kistagrenen light rail 2015-2020
- Östra hamngatan and Holmtorget, Design programme for central parts of Falun where the municipality wishes to create attractive and safe urban spaces 2021 (ongoing)
- Tvärbanan Kistagrenen light rail, construction drawings: green structure and pedestrian passages, Norra Ulvsunda to Bromma Airport 2017-2020
- Vegetation and stormwater strategies programme, part of Södra Kungsvägen, Lidingö 2019